2018 NCAC Mardi Gras Crab Feed
Turn Verein Hall
3349 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95816
February 10, 2018 - 5 pm to 9 pm
Host Tables: $650 (includes reserved table for 8, personal server, 2 bottles of wine, water & complementary drink tickets):
Individual Tickets: $60
Join NCAC for our annual Crab Feed! The event is at Turn Verin Hall on February 10th, 2018 at 6:00 PM. Come eat, drink, and be merry, all for a wonderful cause! The Crab Feed will feature:
- All you can eat crab!
- Mac & Cheese
- Green Salad, Dinner Rolls
- Beer, wine, soda, and water will be available for purchase
- Live Auction
- Silent Auction
- Dessert Auction
- "Fund-A-Need" Auction will be held to support the NCAC Youth Scholarship Program which helps equip young riders that would otherwise be unable to participate in the NorCal AIDS Cycle Ride
All proceeds will go directly back to our local community to provide assistance to those infected and affected by HIV/AIDS and to fight the spread of HIV/AIDS through educational resources.
tickets are available for Purchase HERE
The 2018 Crab Feed Fundraiser Event is specifically designed to help NCAC Riders & Crew raise money toward their fundraising goals. This can be done through:
1) Ticket Sales Commission - make sure your family and friends enter your name when purchasing tickets online
2) Raffle / Desert / Auction Items - provide items for the Raffle, Desert Auction, Silent Auction or Live Auction, you will receive 50% of the selling price of any Auction Items you provide
3) Volunteer - volunteer to work the event itself, see below for details on how to volunteer. Participants in previous years raised anywhere from $300-$3000 towards their fundraising goals.
The 2018 goal is to surpass the $21,000 raised through the 2016 event. All proceeds will go directly back to our local community to provide assistance to those infected and affected by HIV/AIDS and to fight the spread of HIV/AIDS through educational resources.
Click Here to Volunteer for the NCAC CRAB FEED Fundraiser
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org