Why Sponsor or Partner?
MAKE AN IMPACT ON THE LIVES OF THOSE AFFECTED BY HIV/AIDS IN THE GREATER SACRAMENTO VALLEY.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE ONGOING FIGHT TO END THE HIV/AIDS PANDEMIC.
ASSOCIATE YOUR BRAND WITH A WORLD CLASS EVENT WITH A FOCUSED GEOGRAPHICAL IMPACT, HIGHLY LOYAL PARTICIPANTS AND A RECORD DISTRIBUTION LEVEL.
While some believe that the HIV/AIDS crisis is over, quite the contrary is true. Many people need medical, social and housing services. Education to prevent new infections is also critical; young people and minorities are especially at risk.
As the largest fundraiser for HIV/AIDS services in our area, the success of the ride depends on the support of our community’s most generous givers. With Federal and State budget cuts, the need for these funds is greater than ever.
NorCal AIDS Cycle partners / sponsors receive the following benefits – depending on sponsorship level:
- Name and Logo on over 4,000 brochures and 1,000 posters distributed throughout the region
- Name and logo on all our advertisements in local newspapers and press releases
- Name and logo on event cycling jerseys and t-shirts
- Name and logo on our website with click through capability
- Name and logo on all correspondence to some 5,000 participants and individual donors
2018 Partners / Sponsors
Platinum Partner / Sponsor
Gold Partner / Sponsor
Silver Partner / Sponsor
Bronze Partner / Sponsor
- Mikes Bikes
- Alhambra Water, Sutter Health
- InterDesign Studio, Kaiser Permanente
- First Tech Federal, VonHousen, SMUD
- Angela Alara Graphic Design, CCSD
- Gary Franceschini Photography, For the Love of Photos
- Sierra Health Foundation, Western Health Advantage
- OutWord Magazine, Muscle Milk
- Sierra Auto Body, Sierra HOPE, NCAC Org Committee
- Hoppy Brewing, Barefoot Wine & Clarksburg Wine
For more information on specific sponsorship/partnership opportunities, please contact Jim Jacobs at (916) 847-4880.